Thursday, November 23, 2006

Jess' November Newsletter

Hi All,
I've finally got my blog up and running, sorry about the delay. So, now our communication can be all the better.
There are a few things you should all know about regarding this next quarter. Trillium will begin our state testing soon and I'm supposedly in charge of that. Hopefully, it will be a painless process. A new quarter begins on Monday and you should be receiving progress report within the next two weeks. Now that the building is 90% up and running we'll finally be having our open house. Also we'll be holding conferences right before winter break. However, if you need a longer meeting (more than 30 minutes) to discuss an issue than we can schedule that meeting separately.
In the world of Math we will be diving into and taking over the world of Art. It never saw us coming. My room will slowly be transforming into a more creative project space and will be open to all upper school students working on Art projects during ILP time. So if anyone has large locking cabinets my sanity would greatly appreciate them. This project space might at some point be reclaimed and relocated back down into the art room but until then I'll be enjoying the math art mix. Also if anyone wants to help setup a productive art space I've got a drill and some ideas.
One that note. I hope you all doing well.
Jess

No comments: