Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 4

IMP 200
I just handed out a list of missing assignments to students. Many had 50% or more missing at this point. Tomorrow we will be studying for a quiz on factoring and distribution and student will have time to make up missing work. I handed out a worksheet today called Quadratic Graphing.

IMP 100
They've also been given a list of missing assignments today, please ask to see that list.
Today we practice online with some algebra games to get at missing skills. Many students are still struggling with the order of operations and substitution. Very few students showed mastery on the last quiz. So we'll be stopped here for a while. The next topic's graphing so maybe it will be gotten a bit more then.

Geometry
They also have a list of missing assignments. I would recommend that they use more in class time to finish these assignments otherwise I will feel compelled to keep moving ahead. Today I assigned p 42, 1-25 and page 51, 1-31 odd.

Statistics
I haven't seen these guys this week because I was out with a cold on Monday. The sub did an activity called "getting to know the class" which I will collect.

Chemistry
Please go to jessrocks@wikispaces.com

No comments: